Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The main text is written in 1.5 line-spacing; uses a 12-point font (except where otherwise indicated); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text (with positioning marks immediately below the relevant paragraph).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
Under this license EJPBS provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Νames and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.